Rent Commercial Diving Equipment in BC, Alberta & Western Canada
Allied Commercial Divers Ltd. rents out all of our equipment to our clients who have trained operators already on their payroll. You can rent any one of our:
- Video or photography equipment
- Survey and inspection equipment
- Remotely operated vehicles
If you have any questions about our equipment rentals, please contact us.
Barge Crane Specifications
All figures are rough estimates at this time.
Barge weight: 6000 lb. approx.
Steel weight: 3500 lb. approx.
Displacement at 2’ draft: 36,000 lb. approx.
Expected draft with 17,000 lb. lift: 12”
- Designed for ease of transport (lightweight and small sized components)
- Units could be assembled without the use of a crane (although use of a crane is certainly preferable)
- Each traverse crane rated for five tons (20,000 lb. combined)
- Platform is very stable for lifting and towing
- Relatively inexpensive compared to other options
- Greatest likelihood of successful recovery compared to other options
cranes on a body of water